If you zoom in on this photo, you’ll see what are the most frequently questions about Orange is the New Black. I have chosen the top 10 questions and I will answer them.
1.What orange is the new black character are you? I identify a lot with Gloria, who is a leader, she tries to protect her group, gives good advice, loves to cook and especially is a very sensible person. And you, with whom do you identify?
2. Where orange is the new black filmed?
- – Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
- – Rockland County, New York, USA
- – Kaufman Astoria Studios – 3412 36th Street, Astoria, Queens, New York City, New York, USA
- – Astoria Studios, New York City, New York, USA–
- – East Village, Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA
- – Orangeburg, New York, USA
3. Will orange is the New Black ever return? I believe that there is a great possibility of returning as a spin-off, which is a series derived from the original, focusing on some character or story. We even have a movement called #OrangeThursday, asking for the spin-off. To participate, just publish every Thursday using this hashtag. The series team has said several times that there is the possibility of Spin-off, but so far no official news.
- What Actress Danielle Brooks Think About Taystee On OITNB?
- I Got Addicted to Orange is the New Black in Season Five
- Orange is the New Black Season 1 Trivia. Did you Know This?
- After All, When Are We Going to See OITNB Together Again?
- How are the Orange is the New Black Actresses in Real Life?
4. Are Orange is the New Black characters real? Yes, some characters are based on people Piper Kerman met in prison, like Crazy Eyes, Red and sister Jane. Not long ago the real Sister Jane passed away, and Piper Kerman made a beautiful Instagram post about it. If you’re a fan of Orange, reading the book on which the series is based is simply delicious, but don’t expect to find the same story as the Netflix series, they are quite different.
5. When orange is the new black coming back? This is the million dollar question! Jenji Kohan (OITNB creator) has already said that she misses the characters of the series very much. This may be the beginning of a new phase. As a fan I just pray for this. This blog even came out of my admiration for the work of Jenji and Orange. If you want to know my opinion, I think it will come back, but not an 8 season .. I see possible stories for a spin-off in all the characters, ALL! In all the posts I make on Orange Thursday asking for the spin-off, the membership is 99%. Everyone wants a return.
6. How orange is the new black ends? I would say that in the end, all the characters take a turn in some way, indicating a fresh start. This is perhaps the biggest indication that Season 7 was written already thinking about a sequel. If you watched the last episode review when Nicky and Alex say goodbye, the last dialogue between them. This is Jenji’s response to a sequel.
7. Will orange is the new black have season 8? NO! HAHAHAH saw how the most frequently asked questions are related to a possible return? This is not me who says, it is the WORLD! Let’s ask for a return to Lionsgate, which produced Orange, who knows, maybe one day they will hear us …
8. Why OITNB is important? I think there are many reasons, but I’ll focus on two that I think are more important. The theme, despite not appearing at first glance, is universal. It shows that there is a little bit of evil in good people, and good people in bad people. We are human, as humans we fail but for that reason we are still incredible people in the psychological sense of the word, and the series explores it like no other. The second reason, Orange was able to talk about political issues without losing freshness. Issues that the series covered two years ago remain News today. Anyone who is a journalist knows how difficult this is. I honestly only believe that Orange will be widely revered in the future, when we have a distance from history. Only what is great is always up to date.
9. Why orange is the new black is good? Incredible and intelligent script with actors who were wonderfully chosen. Here I highlight the work of Jennifer Euston, responsible for Cast, and the team of writers led by Jenji Kohan. I also quote executive producer Tara Herrmann. They did a fantastic job. Follow them on Instagram, they deserve it.
10. Can does orange is the new black end? No, Orange cannot end, or rather, it should not end. It is an important education tool, which makes us better understand subjects such as racism, segregation, acceptance, immigration policy, psychology … they seem like boring issues, don’t they? But believe me, Orange is able to talk about all this moving you all the time. Just watch, the ending is just as good as the beginning.